Wednesday 28 March 2012

Simpsons' Cake


In April 2011, I received an order for a birthday cake for a young lady who was turning 11.   The Birthday Girl had attended her cousin’s party the previous Christmas and seen her Princess’ Castle Cake.   Suitably impressed and with her own big day looming she announced to her mother that all she wanted for her birthday was one of my cakes.   How lovely is that?   Compliments are never greater than when they come from children.   Needless to say my schedule was most definitely going to accommodate this cake request.

So armed with a brief of a ‘Simpsons’ theme and my personal desire to live up to the expectations of an 11 year old admirer, my design process commenced.

The Birthday Girl was thrilled with her Simpsons’ cake.   What more could I ask for?



17th April, 2011


17th April, 2011




17th April, 2011




17th April, 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment